Not particularly a serious person unless chatting about music. Someone once told me I could string a sentence together so here I am. And like a bad habit that you can’t kick, I’m still here, years later and helping keep the place afloat. Still waiting for the day Mosh sacks me…
Preferred genres: classic rock, hard rock, modern rock, blues, metal
- Slash (and all his related endeavours)
- The Virginmarys
- Aaron Buchanan and the Cult Classics
- Guns N’ Roses – Appetite for Destruction
- The Virginmarys – Northern Sun Sessions
- Queen – A Night at the Opera
- Aaron Buchanan and the Cult Classics – The Man With Stars on His Knees
- RavenEye – Nova
Most embarrassing album owned: Chinese Democracy…
Favourite venues: O2 ABC (may it rest in peace), Cathouse, Stereo, Nice N Sleazy – all Glasgow.
First gig: Avenged Sevenfold & Stone Sour (supported by Hellyeah). So in one night, I saw Mike Portnoy, Corey Taylor and Vinnie Paul.
Favourite gig : Queen and Adam Lambert. Might have been the Hydro but the band were nothing short of spectacular. Alice Cooper any time. Slash with his solo band are always nothing short of solid.
Favourite drink: Beer (not Tennents). Partial to a good whisky, too. Non-alcoholic – a strong black coffee
Favourite food: Bacon. Because that is the right answer.
Twitter – @_RossGreen