Texan heavy psych rockers Scorpion Child are very pleased to announce a headline UK tour for this coming October/November alongside young Wisconsin-born, Los Angeles-based blues artist Jared James Nichols and British Rock n’ Rollers The Bad Flowers. The run will kick off at The Borderline, London – taking the five piece across eight UK cities before wrapping up at The Craufurd Arms Milton Keynes. Vocalist Aryn Jonathan Black said:
It is our pleasure to announce a return to the United Kingdom. Now that Acid Roulette is in play, we will have some real fun. We can’t wait to see you all! Thank you for your support and spread the word.
Support comes from fast-rising blues/rock guitarist Jared James Nichols (except Manchester) and Midlands-based rock’n’rollers The Bad Flowers.
Tickets on sale from August 5th from all the usual places.
- 30th Oct @ London, The Borderline
- 1st Nov @ Chester, Live Rooms
- 2nd Nov @ Manchester, Sound Control (*without Jared James Nichols)
- 3rd Nov @ Sheffield, Corporation
- 4th Nov @ Newcastle, Think Tank
- 5th Nov @ Birmingham, Rainbow Courtyard
- 6th Nov @ Norwich, Waterfront Studio
- 7th Nov @ Milton Keynes, Craufurd Arms