Sumo Cyco have offered us a hell of a bundle to give away to one lucky winner, as they gear up to hit the UK for a string of high-energy dates. Check out what we have on offer:
- 2 tickets to any Sumo Cyco UK show
- 2 VIP passes to the Sumo Cyco pre-show acoustic performance and meet/greet
- Gloves from Sumo Cyco’s “Undefeated” music video
- A copy of Sumo Cyco’s Live Acoustic Sessions Vol. 1 EP
- A copy of Sumo Cyco’s Opus Mar album
- Sumo Cyco wristband
- Sumo Cyco beanie
So one winner and a friend get to prep themselves for a VIP gig experience with CDs and arrive for the show all togged up in the finest gear that Skye Sweetnam and her friends have to offer. The gigs to pick from are as follows:
- 14.03 – Chester, Live Rooms
- 15.03 – Milton Keynes, Craufurd Arms
- 16.03 – Sheffield, Corporation
- 19.03 – Newcastle, Think Tank
- 20.03 – Glasgow, Audio
- 21.03 – Manchester, Rebellion
- 23.03 – Bridgwater, Cobblestones
- 24.03 – Birmingham, Asylum 2
- 25.03 – Bournemouth, Anvil
- 26.03 – London, Boston Music Room
- 27.03 – Southampton, Talking Heads
To be in with a chance of winning this great package, simply send your answer to the following question to along with your name and the show you wish to attend.
What is the name of Sumo Cyco’s current album?
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for entries is midday on Saturday 10th March, 2018.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over due to venue restrictions.
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name (and your friend’s) to put on the guest list should you win.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/dog’s bottom (just seeing if you’re paying attention) and the winner informed by email within 48 hours.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your prize and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the pair of tickets/names on the guestlist plus other gubbins listed. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!
Header photo by Capture Entertainment Photography