During the longest siege a capital city has faced in the history of modern warfare, a heavy metal band agreed to play a concert…
Scream for Me Sarajevo is the astonishing story of the most unlikely of rock concerts, performed by Bruce Dickinson and his band Skunkworks in 1994. Risking their lives, they were smuggled into the besieged city to play a concert for its citizens.
To top that, we have three copies of the DVD to give away to lucky winners who answer the following question correctly:
Who was assassinated in Sarajevo which kick-started the First World War?
Mail your answers to ku.oc1558251230.elli1558251230vhsom1558251230@ovej1558251230araS1558251230
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for entries is midday on June 22nd, 2018.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 15 or over due to DVD certification.
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/Satan’s earhole (just seeing if you’re paying attention) and the winners informed by email within 48 hours.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your prize and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of a Scream For Me Sarajevo DVD. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!