Filmed at Southsea Fest 2014, where the band joined up with some of the UK’s finest punk rock acts (Martha, Doe, Personal Best, Sam Russo, etc) the pink-hazed video cuts kaleidoscopic shapes between the various members of the band as they perform to a bustling audience. It can be viewed here.
While the track “23” (which premièred on For The Love of Punk last month) has already been likened to contemporary punk rock artists like The Gaslight Anthem, Hot Water Music and Beach Slang, there is a clear influence both visually and musically from earlier decades. At times stylistically reminiscent of artists like My Blood Valentine, The Wedding Present and Jawbreaker.
Engineered by Daly George and mixed by Niall Kennedy at The Ranch, A Lifetime Apart is set to be released through Paper + Plastick records and No Panic on the 30th November 2015 and can be pre-ordered (CD/DIGITAL) from today by clicking here.
Harker will be touring in the UK in support of this brand new EP with shows lined up alongside Larkhill, Bad Ideas and College.
- November 26th – Kingston, Cricketers
- November 27th – Portsmouth, Festing
- November 28th – Exeter, Secret Show
- November 29th – Plymouth, Junction
- December 11th – Leeds, Wharf Chambers
- December 12th – Lincoln, Rogue Saint
- December 13th – Brighton, Sticky Mikes