Perennial Punk Rockers Stiff Little Fingers are unfortunately not able to go ahead with their postponed March 2020 dates that were rescheduled for September this year. Due to the continued current ban on live events, all dates are put back to March 2021, back on track with the bands annual UK trek.
Don’t you wish hindsight was 20/20? Right now, we do.
Obviously, every artist on the planet has had to move shows around, waiting for a vaccine or treatment for coronavirus to appear so we can actually perform again.
We had hopes that our March 2020 tour could go ahead in September, but sadly that wasn’t to be. Our annual “Putting the Fast in Belfast” shindig bit the dust as well. So, we’re doing the sensible thing and writing this year off in the hope that scientists and medical folks can get us all back on an even keel for next year. These are the rearranged dates and tickets from 2020 for the shows that DIDN’T happen will be valid for 2021.
We will also be announcing further shows for 2021, including details of those Belfast & Dublin shows, soon.
While we wish we’d had 2020 vision this year, we’re hoping we’ll have it in 2021.
The March 2020 dates only had 3 shows completed (Bristol, Cardiff and Birmingham) before the Covid 19 live show ban took hold and the remaining shows from this year’s tickets will remain valid for the 2021 dates. The band have added new Bristol, Cardiff & Birmingham dates with tickets available via the links below.
The full March 2021 schedule is as follows:
- Thursday 4th March 2021 – Bristol, O2 Academy
- Friday 5th March 2021 – Cardiff, Great Hall
- Saturday 6th March 2021 – Birmingham, O2 Academy
- Monday 8th March 2021 – Portsmouth, Pyramids
- Tuesday 9th March 2021 – Northampton, Roadmenders
- Wednesday 10th March 2021 – Norwich, Waterfront
- Friday 12th March 2021 – Newcastle, O2 Academy
- Saturday 13th March 2021 – Leeds, O2 Academy
- Sunday 14th March 2021 – Nottingham, Rock City
- Tuesday 16th March 2021 – Troon, Concert Hall
- Wednesday 17th March 2021 – Glasgow, Barrowland
- Friday 19th March 2021 – Manchester, Academy
- Saturday 20th March 2021 – London, Roundhouse