It’s time for Bloodstock to unleash the day tickets! A limited amount of day tickets for 2019’s event go on sale at 9.00am this Thursday 30th May, priced at £65 (+ fees) for adults and £20 (+ fees) for children aged 4-11. Children under 4 go free! Head here to snap them up! You can still also pick up 4-day weekend tickets with camping, priced £145 (+ fees) and children’s weekend tickets at just £35 (+ fees). VIP tickets are expected to sell out shortly, so grab yours soon if you want one, including limited Podpads, Bellepads and Octopads, plus limited remaining VIP upgrades (for those who’ve already purchased a standard ticket). Camper van plots & Luxpads are already sold out! For full VIP details click here.
Bloodstock is also pleased to announce the first batch of New Blood winners from their Metal 2 The Masses finals, who all bag a slot to perform on the Hobgoblin New Blood stage! The finals are still taking place around the country, so get down to your local event and support grass roots music and help shape Bloodstock’s line-up!
Saturday’s New Blood stage bill welcomes Coventry winners Djinova, Glasgow victors Inferim, and Deformation of Man, who took top prize in the Sheffield heat. They’ll be joined by Belfast top dogs, Lock Horns. Black Country band Master’s Call also win a New Blood slot after impressing the booking team via their CD submission.
Sunday brings Dublin champions Aesect, Norwich leaders Bastard, and Take Refuge, having clinched first place in the Milton Keynes final. You’ll also get to see 28 Double, who took Leicester’s gold medal! Stay tuned for more results to come!
Bloodstock’s second batch of club nights kick off from 1st June. Head on down for a great night out with your mates to warm up for Bloodstock and you might just win yourself some goodies while you’re there.
- Sat 1st June – Brighton – Apocalypse @ Envy
- Fri 7th June – Leicester – Feedback @ Firebug
- Sat 8th June – Stoke-On-Trent – Devil’s Night @ The Sugarmill
- Sat 8th June – Southampton – Apocalypse @ The Engine Rooms
- Sat 22nd June – Sheffield – Corporation
- Fri 28th June – Altern8 @ The Cavern
- Sat 29th June – Birmingham – Eddie’s Rock Club
- Sat 29th June – Newcastle – RISE Rock Bar
- Sat 29th June – Pandamonium @ Electrik Warehouse
- Fri 5th July – Plymouth – Altern8 @ Envy
- Sat 6th July – Brighton – Apocalypse @ Envy
- Sat 6th July – Stoke-On-Trent – Devil’s Night @ The Sugarmill
- Sat 13th July – Apocalypse @ The Engine Rooms
- Sat 22nd July – Sheffield – Corporation
- Fri 26th July – Leicester – Feedback @ Firebug
- Fri 26th July – London – Voodoo Summer Ball @ Elektrowerkz
- Sat 27th July – Birmingham – Eddie’s Rock Club
- Sat 27th July – Liverpool – Pandamonium @ Electrik Warehouse
Planning your travel to Bloodstock yet? Need a lift or driving there and want some petrol wonga for your empty seats? Bloodstock have teamed up with GoCarShare again so you can help a fellow metalhead rock out and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time. Register where you’re travelling to/from, or your route, and then wait for drivers/passengers to get in touch! GoCarShare is integrated with Facebook, so you can check out your possible travel buddies and they encourage travellers to post feedback. You’ll also be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to next year’s festival just by using the GoCarShare scheme! Full details available here. For more travel options, including info on Big Green Coach’s multiple pick-up locations around the country, plus trains, planes, taxis, and shuttles, visit their travel page.
Bloodstock will take place at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8th-11th August 2019.