Hull hardcore duo (and former band of the Day) Parasitic Twins are set to hit the road this month with the monstrous Boycott The Baptist. The band, who released their visceral debut EP, All That’s Left To Do Now Is Sleep With Each Other, on October 26th, are out in Europe with the headliners right now and play Hastings in the UK on their return. Clunge Destroyer replace them for the remaining UK dates. Full dates for the tour below:
- December 2nd – Crowley’s, Hastings
- December 4th – Birds Nest, London
- December 5th – North Bar, Rhyl, Wales
- December 6th – Paradiddles Music Café, Worcester
- December 7th – Lounge 41, Workington
- December 8th – The Westgarth Social Club, Middlesbrough
Ripping a page from the Killing Joke school of lo-fi noise, then setting it on fire via the way of Today Is The Day and Godflesh, Hull’s scariest kids, Parasitic Twins are riding high following the release of their debut EP. Recorded live and raw, at Melrose Yard Studios in York, the hardcore duo, made up by guitarist/vocalist Max Watt (Rotting Monarchs) and drummer Dom Smith (Mary and The Ram), have performed together previously as part of Seep Away was born of a desire to create the most abrasive sound they could.