A quick roundup of upcoming live dates, as we hit the traditional “into winter” silly season where it gets very busy indeed!
Nashville-based psych-rock band All Them Witches have shared a brand new music video for ‘Diamond” the latest single from their upcoming album ATW set for release September 28th on New West Records. The band has also revealed details of a lengthy headlining European tour early next year, which includes a handful of UK dates:
- May 06 – The Haunt, Brighton
- May 08 – Band On The Wall, Manchester
- May 09 – Clwb Ifor Bach, Cardiff
Flickertail, Sydney’s finest single malt rock and roll export, are beyond excited to announce their imminent arrival on foreign shores. Following rave reviews for debut EP ‘Hurry Up and Wait’, the boys are packing their Beatle boots, denim shirts and searing guitar harmonies into budget-friendly carry on baggage and departing for the UK.
Flickertail will be appearing at the following dates in October:
- 14/10 The Spinning Top, Stockport
- 15/10 Fiddler’s Elbow, London
- 18/10 The Dog and Whistle, Hertford
- 20/10 Victoria Bikers’ Pub, Leicester
- 21/10 Fab Cafe, Manchester
- 24/10 Trillian’s, Newcastle
- 26/10 Alma Inn, Bolton
- 28/10 Mulberry Tavern, Sheffield
- 30/10 Market Bar, Inverness
Don’t miss the incendiary live show carefully honed in Australia’s back yards, booze dens, and stages shared with acts as diverse as Supersuckers, Zak Starkey, The Casanovas, and Buffalo.
We’re a little late posting this one, so you’ve already missed the York and Manchester dates, but Glasgow stalwarts Tenements still have three shows you can catch them on. Their latest single release “The Fear”, taken from new EP What Doesn’t Kill You Is Only Getting Stronger, was aired on Alex Baker’s Kerrang Radio Fresh Blood Show for two weeks in a row and three tracks from the EP release are going to be featured in a forthcoming horror film.
For fans of Funeral For a Friend, Bullet For My Valentine and The Story So Far.
- Sept 14th – The Bobbin, Lancaster
- Sept 15th – Lounge 41, Workington
- Oct 21st – The Parish, Huddersfield
Best known as lead singer of Graham & The Rumour who preceded the arrival of punk rock and new wave, his career has spanned over 40 years and was recently reinvigorated when acclaimed US film producer and director Judd Apatow cast Parker in his hit film ‘This Is 40’, featuring a performance by GP & The Rumour that signalled the band to reform to play a series of now legendary come back concerts.
His new line up – Graham Parker & The Gold Tops will be joined by The Rumour Brass band will perform a set of classic Parker songs alongside new music being performed for the first time.
- Oct 4th – Leamington Spa Assembly
- Oct 6th – Whitley Bay Playhouse
- Oct 7th – Holmfirth Picturedrome (ticket link)