It’s getting to that time – the days are drawing shorter, festival season is almost at an end and every band that can is touring the UK – here’s some that you can spend your hard-earned cash on to get over those post-festival blues.
Sólstafir have added more dates to their already announced European tour in support of their latest release Berdreyminn this December. Their massive road-trip will kick off at Poland’s B90 in Gdansk on November 20, and run through 17 more countries before the final curtain falls at the Voodoo Lounge in Dublin, Ireland on the 22nd of December.
- 17 Dec 18 Bristol – The Fleece
- 18 Dec 18 Birmingham – Hare & Hounds
- 19 Dec 18 Manchester – Deaf Institute
- 20 Dec 18 Glasgow – Classic Grand
- 21 Dec 18 Belfast – Limelight 2
- 22 Dec 18 Dublin – Voodoo Lounge
Ahead of their upcoming album, Book of Bad Decisions, Maryland rockers Clutch are pleased to announce that The Picturebooks and The Inspector Cluzo will support the band on their upcoming UK headline dates.
Tickets are on sale now for the following shows:
- Tue 18th Dec – Bristol O2 Academy
- Wed 19th Dec – Glasgow O2 Academy
- Thu 20th Dec – Manchester Academy
- Fri 21st Dec – London O2 Academy Brixton
- Sat 22nd Dec – Birmingham O2 Academy
Rock veterans Ricky Warwick and Damon Johnson are pleased to announce a ”Sonic Acoustic Attack Tour” in Autumn 2018. Warwick and Johnson will team up again to deliver a series of intimate acoustic and spoken word shows across the UK and Europe. With over two hours of performance, the evenings will be featuring career-spanning classics from Thin Lizzy, The Almighty, Black Star Riders, Alice Cooper, Brother Cane, alongside anecdotes and stories taken from the artists’ life on the road.
- Tue 25th Sep – Stoke, Eleven
- Wed 26th Sep – Blackpool, Waterloo Music Bar
- Thu 27th Sep – Kendal, Bootleggers
- Fri 28th Sep – Grimsby, Yardbirds
- Sat 29th Sep – Norwich, Waterfront Studio
- Sun 30th Sep – Chester, Live Rooms
- Mon 1st Oct – Bilston, Robin 2
- Tue 2nd Oct – London, Dingwalls
- Wed 3rd Oct – Evesham, The Iron Road
- Thu 4th Oct – Nuneaton, The Queen’s Hall
- Fri 5th Oct – Sheffield, The Foundry
- Sun 7th Oct – Bournemouth, Zephyr
- Tue 9th Oct – Manchester, Night People
- Wed 10th – Oct Newcastle, Cluny 2
- Thurs 11th – Oct Belfast, The Limelight 2
- Fri 12th Oct – Glasgow, Audio
- Sat 13th Oct – Dundee, Church
- Sun 14th Oct – Edinburgh, Bannerman’s Bar
The Burning Crows + Dust Bowl Jokies (and guests)
Coming out of hiatus for one weekend only next month, The Burning Crows are back with Sweden’s Dust Bowl Jokies for a co-headline jaunt across England alongside some great support acts. Rehearsals are underway for The Burning Crows, they’re putting together the setlist and they’ll be playing all your favourites from their two albums.
- Thurs 13th – Norwich, The Waterfront (w/ Clown Smash Everything)
- Fri 14th – London, The Blackheart (w/ Stevie R Pearce and the Hooligans)
- Sat 15th – Newcastle, Think Tank? (w/ Heartbreak Remedy)