In case Santa didn’t pop any gig tickets in your stockings, here are a few to give you some ideas for 2018…
Of Mice & Men
Last seen opening for Five Finger Death Punch, OM&M have announced more dates for next spring which now takes them to a 22 date tour across the Europe & the UK in April 2018.
The tour will be supported by Wage War and Sylar on most dates and follows on from the release of the highly anticipated new album, Defy due out on 19th January 2018.
UK/Ireland dates are as follows and tickets are on sale now:
- 21st April Bristol, UK O2 Academy
- 22nd April Glasgow, UK O2 ABC
- 23rd April Manchester, UK O2 Ritz
- 25th April Birmingham, UK O2 Institute
- 26th April Norwich, UK UEA
- 27th April London, UK Koko
- 29th April Ireland, Dublin Academy
- 30th April Ireland, Belfast Mandela Hall
Dead Man’s Whiskey
London based hard rock outfit, Dead Man’s Whiskey announce a run of dates across the UK, mixing up some key support slots with their own headline shows as they continue to fulfil the promise of their debut album, Under The Gun.
- Fri 9 Feb – The Asylum 2, Birmingham
- Thur 15 Feb – Underworld, London w/ Bullets & Octane
- Fri 16 Feb – B2, Brickmakers, Norwich
- Sat 24 Feb – Sanctuary, Burnley w/ Hell’s Addiction
- Sat 10 Mar – Firebug, Leicester
- Fri 16 Mar – The Hairy Dog, Derby
- Sat 17 Mar – The Iron Road, Evesham w/ Samarkind
- Fri 23 Mar – The Globe, Glossop
- Sat 14 Apr – The Black Heart, London
- Sun 06 May – Dementia Aware Fest, London
- Wed 16 May – Facebar, Reading w/ Jizzy Pearl
Tickets available from TMR.
The Beat starring Dave Wakeling
The Beat starring Dave Wakeling return with their first studio album since 1982. Released April 2018 via Absolute, Here We Go Love, is a brand-new collection of 13 vital songs that have their feet in the here and now, but lose none of the fire and frenzy of those timeless immediate classics that made the band’s name. The band also tour the UK in 2018.
As engaged and switched on as ever, Dave Wakeling’s lyrics draw from observing life; and given the tumultuous events of recent months his thoughts on what holds us together, but also the impermanence that underscores the human condition have never been more relevant. Here We Go Love has been crafted over the last two years in breaks from touring, Wakeling and the band having performed around a thousand shows.
Click the poster for a larger version with dates.
Only two dates in the UK, but they’re Doll Skin‘s first ever shows on this side of The Pond. Doll Skin released their sophomore LP Manic Pixie Dream earlier this year, and joined the lineup of the 2017 Vans Warped Tour.
- MARCH 18 London – Thousand Island
- MARCH 19 Nottingham – Red Room
Tickets on sale now from all the usual places.