Pearl Jam will embark on a fourteen-date European tour in June and July of 2018 including two shows at the O2 Arena June 18th and 19th.
October 22, 2015 officially marked 25 years of Pearl Jam performing live. Ten studio albums, hundreds of unique live performances and official live concert bootleg releases later, the band continues to be critically acclaimed and commercially successful – with over 85 million albums sold worldwide and a 2017 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
The band’s summer tour kicks off on June 12th in Amsterdam, NL and wraps up on July 14th in Lisbon, PT. This tour marks the band’s first performance in Rome since 1996 and first ever concerts in Padova, IT and Kraków, PL.
A special ticket pre-sale begins today for current Pearl Jam Ten Club members. General public tickets for the O2 Arena go on sale Friday, December 8th at 11AM. Check pearljam.com for updates.
Pearl Jam’s full European tour dates are as follows:
- Tues 12th AMSTERDAM NL, Ziggo Dome
- Fri 15th LANDGRAAF NL, Pinkpop Festival
- Mon 18th LONDON, O2 Arena
- Tues 19th LONDON, O2 Arena
- Fri 22nd MILAN IT, I-Days Fetsival
- Sun 24th PADOVA IT, Stadio Euganeo
- Tues 26th ROME IT, Stadio Olimpico
- Sun 1st PRAGUE CZ, O2 Arena
- Tues 3rd KRAKÓW PL, Tauron Arena Kraków
- Thurs 5th BERLIN DE, Waldbühne
- Sat 7th WERCHTER BE, Rock Werchter Festival
- Tues 10th BACELONA ES, Palau St. Jordi
- Thurs 12th MADRID ES, Mad Cool Festival
- Tues 24th LISBON PT, NOS Alive Festival
In celebration of Pearl Jam’s legendary, sold out performances at Wrigley Field during the Chicago Cubs historic World Series championship season, Pearl Jam recently released documentary film Let’s Play Two and accompanying soundtrack album. Full details at www.letsplaytwofilm.com.