Announced a few minutes ago, a trio of thrash/death titans will be hitting the UK as Spring approaches early next year. Testament will be returning in support of Brotherhood of the Snake alongside Canadian legends Annihilator, themselves having recently released For the Demented (out Nov 3rd and reviewed here). Both bands played incredible sets at Bloodstock this year, so we’re looking forward to having them crammed into smaller venues again.
Opening the shows will be Polish death metal stalwarts Vader, whose last album Empire went down very well indeed with fans. Perhaps we’ll see a glimmer of new material as we move into 2018…?
Tickets go on sale on November 3rd
- 29.3.2018 UK – Bristol, Motion
- 30.3.2018 UK – Manchester, Ritz
- 31.3.2018 UK – Birmingham, Institute
- 1.4.2018 IE – Dublin, Vicar Street
- 2.4.2018 UK – Glasgow, QMU
- 4.4.2018 UK – London, Koko