Adding to the impressive number of metal festivals springing up across Europe this year is Beermacht in Lviv, Ukraine. But… Why Lviv – Ukraine? The organisers have the answers:
- Because you do NOT need any visas (this year, at least…)
- Lviv – cultural capital of Ukraine, on the border with Poland
- European city but with low prices
- Millions of tourists from the entire globe visiting Lviv
This year they have waiting for you:
- ◄ СІЧГАРТ ● COSSACK THRASH METAL ►
- Zombie Attack
- Spit Bile
- Acid Terror
- Воєвода (Wojewoda)
Tickets: €5.20 (doors), €3.50 (pre-sale during April), €4.20 (pre-sale during May)! To order tickets via internet please send a message to email@example.com – PayPal accepted.
The venue is The Gas Station, and they sell beer from as little as €1 for half a litre! Good times!
More information on the facebook event page. Sounds to me like a road trip in the making…