Darker Days Festival debuts at The Musician, Leicester on 18th March 2017, featuring bands from the UK and overseas specializing in the darker side of the aural arts. Compiled by Lilith Promotions, the festival sees the following bands lined up to entertain and annihilate…
- Liverpool’s Antimatter (progressive darkwave rock, ‘an incredible live show’ according to Classic Rock Prog magazine).
- London’s Jade Vine (alternative prog/rock with influences from Pink Floyd, Radiohead & Jeff Buckley).
- Portugal’s Painted Black (melancholic energy with roots in the doom/death scene).
- Bristol’s Edenfall (gothic doom from the heart of England’s past, a truly melancholic sound embodying all of the world’s horror and beauty).
- Manchester’s Spires (progressive metal, ”the hope for not only the Mancunian, but the British metal scene”, according to Classic Rock Prog magazine).
- London’s Orpheum (gothic, progressive, symphonic metal, a dramatic, exciting, enthralling musical showcase).
- Staffordshire’s The Glass House Museum (female-fronted melodic alternative/post punk/ goth rock outfit mixing classic early Sisters and Children On Stun influences with passion and a contemporary edge).
- And last but not least Dutch Vetrar Draugurinn will show us with their dark, sorrow-drenched rock w/ melancholic melodies and female vocals.
Tickets are £15 advance (plus booking fee) or £20 door available online now.