Voices From The Fuselage / Brutai
London based modern metallers in Brutai have announced a run of dates with Voices From The Fuselage in addition to their already confirmed list of impressive shows they’ll be playing in August.
Brutai will be playing Brighton, Whitchurch and Chester with Voices From The Fuselage, as well as the Bloodstock Sophie stage on Friday 12th August, featuring as openers for Swedish Metal outfit Soilwork and on the all-dayer curated by The Monolith featuring Zoax, Agent Fresco, No Consequence and more.
Brutai’s Live Dates:
- 12th August Bloodstock – Sophie Stage
- 20th August Readipop- Reading
- 21st August Dingwalls- The Monolith All Dayer w/ Zoax, Agent Fresco, and more
- 24th August Sticky Mikes- Brighton w/ Voices From The Fuselage
- 25th August Underworld- Camden w/ Soilwork
- 27th August Percy’s- Whitchurch w/ Voices From The Fuselage
- 28th August Live Rooms- Chester w/ Voices From The Fuselage
- 27th September Sheffield Freshers- West Street Live
Sinister UK metallers Vanity Draws Blood have unveiled their latest video “Anxiety”, taken from their upcoming EP Perspective / Dread, which is set for release on 15 July. You can catch them out on the road in August, supporting Feed Her To The Sharks and along with Confessions Of A Traitor:
- 1st / Temple Of Boom / Leeds
- 2nd / The Vestry / Dundee
- 3rd / The Craufurd Arms / Milton Keynes
- 4th / The Live Rooms / Chester
- 5th / The Cricketer’s / Kingston
Following their short run of dates in June, Frost* are back for further shows this month including an appearance at Ramblin Man Fair.
- Saturday 23rd July – Ramblin’ Man Fair, Maidstone
- Friday 29th July – Thekla, Bristol
- Saturday 30th July – 02 Islington Academy, London
- Sunday 31st July – The Portland Arms, Cambridge
After releasing his new EP The Jaded Captain and touring mainland Europe with Andrew Cream, Steve Millar AKA Arms & Hearts is back with his own headline tour across the UK.
Late July sees Manchester troubadour take his brand of Brian Fallon inspired folk punk to audiences across the country, singing songs of love and depression that make up The Jaded Captain as well as EP Set In Stone which was released at the end of last year.
Dates with Stray Weather and Ayres, starting July (Ayres on * dates only):
- 28/07 – Leeds, Verve Bar *
- 29/07 – York, The Black Swann *
- 30/07 – Sheffield, The University Arms *
- 31/07 – Gateshead, Central Bar *
- 01/08 – Manchester, Apotheca *
- 03/08 – Colchester, Queen Street Brewhouse
- 04/08 – Bournemouth, The Four Horsemen
- 05/08 – Audlem, The Lord Combermere
- 06/08 – Annan, The Station House
Post-hardcore quartet Capsize will return to the UK & Europe in November, supporting hardcore act Being As An Ocean. Also completing the bill are fellow special guests Burning Down Alaska and Casey. Tickets are on sale now, with the full list of UK dates below.
- 07.11.16 UK Southampton The Social
- 08.11.16 UK Leeds Key Club
- 09.11.16 UK Birmingham Rainbow
- 10.11.16 UK Glasgow G2
- 11.11.16 UK Manchester Sound Control
- 12.11.16 UK London The Dome