British rock guitarist and vocalist Robin Trower returns to UK with a brand new studio album and a nationwide UK tour in March/April 2015, which follows 2013’s critically acclaimed Roots And Branches album. Trower’s special guest is guitarist and singer/songwriter Joanne Shaw Taylor.
Apologies for missing the first few dates with this announcement, but there are still plenty to go throughout April!
Tickets can be booked online from www.thegigcartel.com, by calling the 24 hour box office on 0844 478 0898, or through the usual outlets.
All tickets are priced £22.50, except London o2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire (£25).
- 26/03/2015 Lincoln – Engine Shed
- 27/03/2015 Bury St Edmunds – The Apex
- 28/03/2015 Birmingham – Town Hall
- 29/03/2015 Salford – Lowry
- 02/04/2015 Chester – Live Rooms
- 03/04/2015 Gateshead – The Sage
- 04/04/2015 Glasgow – The Arches
- 05/04/2015 Aberdeen – The Lemon Tree
- 07/04/2015 Stockton-on-Tees – The Arc
- 08/04/2015 York – The York Barbican
- 09/04/2015 Sheffield – City Hall
- 10/04/2015 Holmfirth – Holmfirth Picturedrome
- 11/04/2015 London – O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire
- 14/04/2015 Crawley – The Hawth
- 15/04/2015 Exeter – Corn Exchange
- 16/04/2015 Salisbury – City Hall
- 17/04/2015 Milton Keynes – The Stables
Hailed as one of the finest guitarists in rock history, Robin Trower’s career has spanned more than four decades.
Trower spent the early 60’s playing guitar in various London based bands, the most successful being The Paramount who specialised in mostly covers, and released several singles from 1963 and 1965. The Rolling Stones were big fans. In 1967, Trower received his big break when he joined Procol Harum; and remained a member until 1972.