The Austrian punk rockers have built a reputation worldwide of being one of the hardest working bands on the planet. Their latest venture, the Burden Calls release tour, is a 33 date trek, hitting every corner of Western Europe and the UK along the way.
Now, two weeks in to the tour, the band are landing on UK shores, hitting London @ The Windmill, this evening.
Support on all shows, from Greek punks, Despite Everything:
- Sep 29 – UK – London @ The Windmill
- Sep 30 – UK – Norwich @ The Owl Sanctuary
- Oct 01 – UK – Huddersfirld @ The Parish
- Oct 02 – UK – Newcastle @ The Black Bull
- Oct 03 – UK – Newport @ Le Pub
- Oct 04 – UK – Plymouth @ The Underground
- Oct 05 – UK – Southampton @ WTF Fest