London’s Fighting Wolves, purveyors of the finest heavy rock, are embarking on a tour beginning the day before Valentine’s Day. There are ten dates up and down the length of the mainland, and a good many of the gigs are free entry. Whoop! Those which do have a charge are around the fiver mark.
They’re touring in support of their debut album, Chapter One which came out yesterday.
Joining them on all but one date are the thunderous Sons of Icarus. No real reason for them hitting the road other than… well, where else would you rather be if you’re in a band?
All dates February 2014
- 13th Bristol, The Hatchet – Buy Tickets HERE [Fighting Wolves ONLY]
- 17th London, The Garage – Buy Tickets HERE [album release show]
- 18th Cardiff, The Full Moon – Buy Tickets HERE
- 19th Birmingham, The Asylum 2 – Buy Tickets HERE
- 20th Corby – The Zombie Hut – FREE ENTRY
- 21st Workington, Lounge 41 – FREE ENTRY
- 22nd Nottingham, Tap N Tumblur – FREE ENTRY
- 23rd Glasgow, Pivo Pivo – Pay at Door Only
- 24th Newcastle, Dog and Parrot – Buy Tickets HERE
- 25th Chester, The Compass – Pay at Door Only