Glaswegian indie-punk powerhouse Baby Strange are lined up to release their third single “I Want To Believe” on the 25th of March, their final single heading into the much anticipated EP Land of Nothing scheduled for release April 30th through Icons Creating Evil Art. All of your online listening links are right here.
Building upon the incredible momentum the band have developed through singles “More! More! More!” and “Club Sabbath”, “I Want To Believe” is another hotly tipped single that satisfies everything Baby Strange fans crave – huge riffs, dark melody & ruthless rhythm all packaged into 2 and half minutes of punk rock swagger & relentless indie-cool. Words from Baby Strange vocalist and guitarist Johnny Madden:
“I Want To Believe” is about wanting to be accepted by God but feeling you’re sinning too much in life to be fully accepted. It’s about paranoia and the need for redemption, as without redemption you have no validation.
The two previous new singles from Baby Strange has been tremendously well received over at Spotify, with New Music Friday UK, All New Rock, New Punk Tracks, Punk Unleashed, The Rock List and two cover placements; The Punk List and Scotify, and a getting listed on the hugely popular ‘Walk Like a Badass’ playlist with almost 2 million followers. The band has also had nice support from other streaming services like Apple Music, Deezer and Amazon.
Tour dates are also upcoming, assuming things are fine by October!
- 28th October Tynemouth Surf Cafe
- 29th October Blackpool Bootleg Social
- 30th October Liverpool Phase One
- 2nd November Leeds Oporto
- 3rd November Nottingham Chameleon
- 4th November Birmingham The Victoria
- 5th November London Courtyard Theatre
- 8th November Bristol The Crofters Rights
- 9th November Guildford The Boileroom
- 10th November Brighton The Prince Albert
- 11th November Leicester Soundhouse
- 12th November Manchester Night People
- 13th November Sheffield Sidney & Matilda
- 9th December Belfast N.Ireland Voodoo
- 10th December Dublin, Ireland Whelans (upstairs)
- 11th December Glasgow, Scotland SWG3
Header image by Daniel Blake