Evil Scarecrow announce their upcoming shows, & new information on their upcoming fourth album! Updates from Dr Hell:
We have some amazing one off shows to see out the rest of 2017. It’s been a mind blowing year for us (again!). So we are going to celebrate in true Scarecrow fashion… Namely booze and getting silly with our crazy fans. We’ll be taking our full show to all of these dates:
- Sheffield Corporation – Halloween Special – Saturday 28th October
- The Craufurd Arms, Wolverton – Halloween Special – Sunday 29th October
- Rebellion, Manchester – Sophie Festival – Saturday 25th November
- The Arch, Brighton – Mammothfest Christmas Party – Saturday 9th December
- The Face Bar, Reading – Facebarmageddon – Sunday 10th December
We are also really close in completing the writing of our fourth full studio album (as yet untitled). In 2018 we’ll be back at the amazing Parlour Studios with our long-suffering (yet most excellent and legendary) record producer Russ Russell. Is that his real name? No-one knows. I’ve heard that his middle name is Rustle.
Alongside the album launch, which should take place sometime in 2018, we’ll be slowly rolling out a whole new stage show, to complement our latest musical stories about martians or ghosts or robotic beer or whatever. We’re also working on a new video early in 2018 to support our new show and summer festival appearances (soon to be announced).
So 2018 is going to be big one for us. As long as Russ Rustle Russell does a good job in making us sound amazing and we don’t break of all our equipment or lose our costumes.