Imperative Music Compilation volume 14 is in the planning stages and already confirmed for inclusion are Kreator, Obituary and Novembers Doom.
These compilations regularly feature bands from all over the world and are distributed by Imperative Music to magazine, labels and PR companies at no charge. That’s right… no charge. All you have to do is get in touch with them and send them a sample of your music. The lucky bands will have their songs featured on the CD (or DVD, depending on the edition) to be spread around to all and sundry.
- 3,000 CDs will be professionally designed and printed in the USA with a full color cover, CD label, booklet, and inlay card.
- 100 CDs will be mailed to the management executives of record labels and distributors, in addition to press from USA, Brazil, Japan, and Europe.
- Imperative Music Compilation is distributed in more than 20 territories.
- The audio is mastered in France at Slab Sound STudio.
- Professional artwork by Brazil’s Obscure Artwork.
- The band receives 5 CDs by priority mail at no additional cost.
- Distributors send the CDs to their friends, partners.
- You create new opportunities to land a record deal while increasing your global fan base and driving up the demand for your music.
- All the rights for the song and video remain yours (the band/artist).
- Previously featured bands include: Kreator, Obituary, Epica, Death, Loudness, Vulcano, Devilment and Venom.
If you’re interested, get in touch with Imperative and they’ll tell you how to submit your top track.