Guitar virtuoso Harry Slater replaces original guitarist Rob Glendinning today, playing lead for the revivalist rockers Bad Touch. He can be seen playing Hendrix classic “Voodoo Child” with them in the clip at the end of this post.
Bad Touch hit the road in March with Slater completing the lineup. Co-headliners Broken Witt Rebels will join them on the “Planet Rock Roadstars” UK tour. Tickets are available via The Gig Cartel.
- Thurs 16 March – Leeds, Brudenell
- Fri 17 March – Newcastle, Cluny
- Sat 18 March – Glasgow, O2 ABC
- Wed 22 March – Norwich, Waterfront
- Thurs 23 March – Sheffield, Greystones
- Fri 24 March – Manchester, Ruby Lounge
- Sat 25 March – Nottingham, Bodega
- Thurs 30 March – Bristol, Tunnels
- Fri 31 March – Brighton, Haunt
- Sat 1 April – Southampton, Talking Heads
- Sun 2 April – Cardiff, The Globe
- Fri 7 April – Birmingham, O2 Academy
- Sat 8 April – London, The Borderline
Header image by Rob Blackham. Obviously we’ll have to change it the next time we post about the band!