Lividity, gore-metal beasts from the USA, have announced the release of a 3″ mini-CD EP featuring four live tracks. The songs were recorded at Circolo Colony in Brescia, Italy on July 14, 2015. They are:
1. T.L.C. (Tight ‘Lil C*nt)
2. Dismantle The Carcass
3. Tampered Flesh
4. Pussy Lover
In addition, they’ll be playing a handful of dates on the European mainland and we have two tickets to give away to a lucky winner for one of the dates! They’ll be dragging up-and-comers Dictated (HOL) around with them through the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic and Belgium. Dead Infection were due to join them, but due to some sad news (Cyjan’s father is seriously ill with cancer), the band have had to withdraw. Dates are as follows:
FRI 17.06 – Tilburg (HOL) “Little Devil”
SAT 18.06 – Bayarn (GER) “Ranger-Rock Open Air”
SUN 19.06 – Frankfurt (GER) “Elfer Club”
MON 20.06 – Deinze (BEL) “Elpee”
TUE 21.06 – Essen (GER) “Turock”
WED 22.06 – Leipzig (GER) “4rooms”
THU 23.06 – Munich (GER) “Feiewerk”
FRI 24.06 – Jihlavaa (CZH) “MC Bezvedomi”
SAT 25.06 – Protzen (GER) “Protzen Open Air” (Afternoon – LIVIDITY ONLY)
SAT 25.06 – Hamburg (GER) “Bambi Galore” (Evening)
Sun 26.06 – Flensburg (GER) “Roxy”
To be in with chance of winning two names on the guestlist, you need to answer the following question:
At what venue were the tracks for the upcoming new live CD recorded?
Simply go to the “Contact” page, select “Lividity Competition” from the subject drop-down and message us your details along with the answer and which date you’d like to go to.
RULES AND STUFF:
- Deadline for entries is midday (BST) on Monday 16th May.
- One entry per person.
- Only entries sent via the contact page linked above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name so they can confirm your identity at the box office.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/similar thing after the names are written on bits of paper (hi-tech, eh?), and the winner informed by email shortly afterwards.
- Editor’s decision is final. No cash alternatives. Prize consists of the winner and a “plus one” on the guest list – you have to make your own way there, home and feed yourself, etc. We’re not made of money ;)