The creators of cinematic metal are finally back with their most outstanding record: Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus, which is set to be released on June 22nd by Nuclear Blast Records.
The album was composed and produced once again by Luca Turilli, responsible as always of all the orchestral and choral arrangements. It was recorded and mixed at the Backyard Studios of Sebastian Roeder (Bonfire a.o.) and mastered by Christoph Stickel (Michael Schenker’s Temple of Rock a.o.) at MSM studios.
Seven months of composition, three months of production, over 50 days of mix, two choirs, several special guests, including Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear), Dan Lucas (Karo) and David Readman (Pink Cream 69). Including 70 minutes of epic music, sounding cinematic, bombastic and dramatic as never before, the new Rhapsody masterwork will lead the listener to an emotional and memorable journey between quantum gates, parallel dimensions, myths and legends hiding cosmic truths, ancestral secrets and spiritual revelations.
And this time it was not enough for the band to simply sound cinematic. It came the time for Rhapsody to finally “look” cinematic too. Therefore, the new cover artwork and the album booklet, introducing the new cinematic graphic style of the band, were realized by the well-known amazing artist named Stefan “Heile” Heilemann (Epica, Lindemann a.o.).
The tracklist of Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus:
- Nova Genesis (Ad Splendorem Angeli Triumphantis)
- Il Cigno Nero
- Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)
- Il Tempo Degli Dei
- One Ring To Rule Them All
- King Solomon And The 72 Names Of God
- Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer’s Fall Part II: Codex Nemesis
- I. Codex Nemesis Alpha Omega
- II. Symphonia Ignis Divinus (The Quantum Gate Revealed)
- III. The Astral Convergence
- IV. The Divine Fire Of The Archangel
- V. Of Psyche And Archetypes (System Overloaded)
- Thundersteel (Cinematic Version)
The first single, entitled “Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)” will be released on April 24th, 2015.
The digipak version of the album will include the cinematic version of “Thundersteel”, the famous song by Riot, performed by the Rhapsody singer Alessandro Conti in duet with Ralf Scheepers!