From the band’s facebook feed. Please keep an eye out and share this, especially if you’re in West Yorkshire as the scum who did this are most likely to try and offload it in that area.
PLEASE SHARE!!! – URGENT!!! We’re on tour with Magnum at the moment and our van has been broken into in Bradford this evening. We have a show in Nottingham tomorrow and 6 more shows to do. Please help spread the word about the gear that has been stolen, in hope that someone might find it in a shop or online…
– Gibson Custom shop Flying V with matching custom shop case – Black w/ white binding and gold hardware. Pickguard still has custom shop sticker on it, very worn, buckle rash on the back. Input jack is quite stiff. Serial number – CS300489 (Certificate of authenticity missing)
– Gibson Standard flying V – matching gibson hard case, case has a briefcase latch on it, Neonfly sticker on the scratch plate – black and white – after market silver sperzel locking tuners. Buckle rash on the back.
– Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads signature in Eerie Death Swirl, big chip out of the long fin, in a fitted gigbag.
– Hohner Stratocaster copy, two-tone sunburst, Helloween Dark Ride album sticker behind tremolo. In an oversized leather bass guitar gigbag.
– Traben Phoenix 5 string, red finish, thick leather strap w/ belt pack for Line 6 Wireless. In a wheeled hardcase, which contains a gigbag
– Dean ML – FBD Tribute Dimebag Darrell Signature guitar. Chrome Eddie Van Halen D-Tuna installed, missing rear cavity place, 5 springs (4th spring is gold), tremolo system blocked with a wooden block, lacquer crack along the scarf joint of the headstock, chip on the right-hand point of the headstock. In a black leather Dean branded gigbag w/black fender strap on the gigbag, used as a carry strap.
– TC Electronic Nova System – Well used, rear right handle unattached at one point. Presets are named Neonfly.
– Line 6 G30 wireless.
– Diago commuter softcase pedal board with:
MXR 10 band EQ pedal
MXR analog chorus pedal
Boss Delay DD7 pedal
Boss Tu3 pedal
Line 6 Relay G30 wireless system
Gator G bus 8 power supply
Furman AC 210 E power conditioner
– 3 rack toms: 10″/12″/14″ + soft stagg black/purple cases and 1 black tobago case
Brand/Model: Gretsch Renown Maple
Colour: wine red / burgundy
– 1 snare drum: 14/6’5
Brand/Model: Mapex Black Panther Birdseye + Hardcase
– 1 blue case with a soundcraft mixer + cables inside
– 1 small grey case with a small Beringher mixing desk + cables
NEONFLY WILL NOT CANCEL ANY SHOWS ON THIS TOUR. We will do whatever it takes to play the show tomorrow in Nottingham, and all remaining 6 shows with Magnum. We are going to be on stage tomorrow, stronger than ever. It will take much more than a bunch of cowards sneaking behind our backs to stop this band.