Well, we all know he’s a nut-job after serving 21 years for killing a fellow band member, but Burzum frontman Varg Vikernes has just been arrested in France. The charges seem to relate to terror offences (plotting a massacre) and his home has been raided and is being searched.
For more details as the story develops, keep an eye on usual news sources though I culled this one from EuroNews. There are loads more resources below (and I stopped linking after the first few).
- VARG VIKERNES Arrested In France – Suspected Of “Planning A Massacre” (bravewords.com)
- BREAKING: Varg Vikernes Arrested in France for Being “Likely to Prepare a Large-Scale Act of Terrorism.” (metalsucks.net)
- Varg Vikernes Arrested (thequietus.com)
- Breivik sympathizer held over massacre fears (thelocal.no)
- Singer in French terror arrest (bbc.co.uk)
- Norwegian rocker Varg Vikernes arrested in French anti-terror swoop (thetimes.co.uk)
- ‘Neo-Nazi’ singer Vikernes in French terror arrest (arunbabyveranakunnel.wordpress.com)
- Kristian ‘Varg’ Vikerens arrested in France (wjla.com)