Gambling is a game of fate. No matters if you play it offline or online, winning always depends on your luck on any given day. However, there are some hidden tricks used by seasoned card and slot players to make six figures a year. Sometimes, these tricks involve picking the right team based on their previous records or choosing a better market to take a punt. Making these decisions still won’t guarantee you a six-figure payout, but they will surely improve your chances. Learning new tricks and then applying those to actual games will not only provide you with immense confidence and help you minimise your losses and maximise wins.
There are plenty of routes you can take to learn these tricks. However, the best of those routes are Android and iPhone apps. These apps are available for free on app stores and will let you learn the tricks and practice your skills on the go.
What You Can Learn from Gambling Tricks Apps
As forecited, gambling has always been a game of fate, and these apps will not provide you with a magic wand to win enormous payouts straight away. But, they will help you to learn the basic rules of the games. Based on those rules, you can devise a strategy and later use that strategy as a trick to turn the tables. Here are a few things you can learn from these apps.
- Picking Up the Odds and Markets. When it comes to betting on sports markets, it’s imperative to learn about the odds. You should have a concise idea of what you are dealing with and how to read and select your odds. This is the basic information that you must have while making a bet. Besides, you’ll also need to learn about the markets, such as Match Winners, Race to X Points, and Spread.
- Picking up an online Casino. Thanks to the advent of mobile gaming, the popularity of online casinos is rapidly increasing. Now, there are hundreds if not thousands of online casinos for punters to choose from. All of those make exceptional promises and super generous promotions to attract new players. But unfortunately, most of them cannot be trusted because the wrong choice will leave you with nothing. Here’s where these apps can come to the rescue and can help you make the right choice.
- Learning Online Slots. Online casinos are all about virtual slot machines. These machines come in all colours and types, and once again, selecting one of those can be a tiring process. Besides, most of these machines are packed with mind-boggling bonus features and can be very tricky at times. Thankfully, learning apps allow you to learn and test these machines for free before putting your hard-earned money on the line.
- Learning Card Games. Learning card games, such as Poker and Blackjack, are thought to be one of the most tricky gambling aspects. These games are highly simplified, but some technical terms and rules can leave you scratching your head.
- Practising your Skills. The last aspect that makes these apps worth a try is their Practice For Free feature that allows you to test your skills and strategies on actual games absolutely for free.
Top Apps to Learn Casino Tricks
Here are 7 of the best apps you can use to learn gambling tricks, rules, and strategies.
Huuuge Casino Slots
Huuuge Casino Slots is yet another exciting option for the newbies. It lets you join the world’s largest slots community, play top-end casino slots for free, compete in exciting leagues, join exclusive slots clubs, and much more. However, the best aspect here is the learning process, as you come in contact with seasoned punters from around the world, and you can surely take advantage of their experience.
Besides, the app also allows you to test and compare all of the leading slot machines, devise and implement strategies, analyse your records, and of course, learn new gambling tricks. However, If you are not in the mood to download an application, you can also enjoy these free slots on free-slots-no-download.com.
Sports Betting Game – BETUP
The first app on the list is BetUp, published by UppApp Studios. The app lets you bet on live sports without losing any money. It rewards new players with 1000 Bet Coins that you can use to place your bets. It uses the actual games and live odds from leading Sportsbooks to make things pretty realistic for the user. Besides, players can also track their records to see which strategy works best for them. There’s also a section dedicated to the rules and tricks of the games. When it comes to online betting, most players shy away because of the complexity of the process. BetUp makes it pretty easy for the new punters to get comfortable with the online environment and learn new tricks and techniques.
25-in-1 Casino and Sportsbook
25-in-1 Casino and Sportsbook is another excellent app that allows you to learn and test your skills on 25 of the top gambling games. These include Poker, Jacks or Better, Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Keno, Craps, Roulette, and plenty others. There is also a decent section reserved for the online slot machines, allowing users to enjoy the exciting spinning action for free.
Besides enjoying the free stuff, players can actually learn a lot from the app by making new strategies, applying them to actual games, and later comparing their record to select a single strategy that works best for them.
As the name clearly states, Blackjack Trainer is a dedicated app for Blackjack lovers. The app teaches you everything from Hit, Stand, Double, Split or Surrender. The app lets you examine your strategy with instant feedback on your decision. Besides, you can also compare your moves against the strategy table for the selected blackjack house rules. It also allows you to examine your overall correct decision rate and adjust your strategy accordingly.
The beautiful application is developed and published by Everyone and carries a 4.0 rating on Playstore. Blackjack Trainer is an excellent place for you to start if you’re looking to learn advanced Blackjack tricks and techniques.
OCPedia is an excellent app for you if you’re trying to make a choice between online casinos. The app brings all of the online gambling platforms in comparison and leads you to the best possible option. You can compare multiple casinos based on their geolocation, payment methods, software providers, licenses, and many other aspects. The app also allows you to read in-depth casino reviews and analyse ratings based on the platform’s previous records.
Moreover, if you are still unsure about your choice, you can always get an expert opinion through a live chat wizard. The app is developed by Ticking Clock Studios and holds a 4.4 rating on Android Playstore.
Stats24 is a powerful tool that provides its user with detailed statistics on multiple sports, including Football, Tennis, Hockey, and plenty of others. The app keeps you updated with live schedules, odds, markets, tips, accumulator tips, match predictions, and much more. Using this application, you will always stay on top of your favourite games, regardless of where you are in the world. There’s also a dedicated section for new punters to learn about the skills and techniques used in online sports betting.
MatchGuess is another dedicated sports stats application. It provides you with detailed stats on almost all of the football leagues and matches happening worldwide. Besides, the app gives you live odds and markets available on top sports betting platforms. You can also start an exciting betting contest and add your friends and family to the race with a goal to predict as many matches as they can. However, the winner here will take nothing as it’s completely free to play and practice your skills against real competitors.