Suicide Silence have always done things very differently but they have gone above and beyond here with an introspective, literally all encompassing interview discussing their experience creating the all new self titled album. This is the first part of a series of episodes covering the album that will lead up to its’ release on the 24th of February. It can be viewed at the bottom of this page but as always with this band… proceed with caution.
In case anyone missed it, the lead single “Doris” from the upcoming album has been released to critical acclaim.
For any U.S fans here, the band are treating you to a headline tour at a series of clubs also on the run up to the album, which will have a free download of the new album with every ticket. If you still haven’t got your Suicide fill, you can get the VIP Meet and Greet package with the band before the show and stick around for the after party at which the new album will be played in its entirety.
Tickets for this tour went on sale exclusively on the Suicide Silence website on the morning of the 13th so be quick!
- 2/19 – San Antonio, TX – Paper Tiger
- 2/21 – Dallas, TXS – Trees
- 2/22 – Albuquerque, NM – The Launchpad
- 2/23 – Phoenix, AZ – Joe’s Grotto
- 2/24 – Santa Ana, CA – Observatory
- 2/25 San Diego, CA – Soma
- 2/26 – Camarillo, CA – Rock City Studios
- 2/28 – Bakersfield, CA – B Ryders
- 3/1 – San Francisco, CA – DNA Lounge
- 3/2 – Reno, NV – Jub Jub’s
- 3/3 – Fresno, CA – Strummer’s
- 3/4 – Santa Cruz, CA – The Atrium @ The Catalyst Club