Today we introduce End of Salvation (voted best rock/metal band at the Alton Lounge awards 2015 and 2016), death metal with a crossed essence of hardcore from in and around Reading, UK.
You may have heard a lot about this barbarous 5-piece after they graced the stage of Bloodstock Metal to the Masses, Reading 2016 which led them to performing on the New Blood stage at Bloodstock Open Air. They drew a sizable crowd and gained a lot of support after showcasing their talents. They developed such a reputation from their Metal to the Masses heats and their set at Bloodstock, they were picked up by Scuzz TV and featured on the Bloodstock 2016 show.
After supporting popular bands like Vader last April and Skindred on New Year’s Eve, more recently End of Salvation have finished a 15-date UK headline tour which has seen the band grow and gain even more loyal support across the UK. This leads the band nicely into their main support slot for Raging Speedhorn this December as part of Facebarmageddon in their home town of Reading.
- 9th July – Basingstoke Live (Basingstoke)
- 15th July – Readipop Festival (Reading) – (headline second stage)
- 29th July – Sophie Fest (Coventry)
- 19th August – 50 Cal Festival II (Gloucester) – (headline)
- 16th September – BMF666 (Pontypool) – (headline)
- 30th September – Stoking The Fire (Reading) – (headline)
- 9th December – Facebarmageddon (Reading) – (main support)
Not only this, but a further UK tour is currently being planned as well as dates across Europe for early 2018. Want to know what to expect? Check out their full Bloodstock set from 2016 or the video for “Worthless” below.