- Bad Touch – Half Way Home
- The Burning Crows – Murder at the Gin House
- We Are Harlot – We Are Harlot
- Tremonti – Cauterize
- Thunder – Wonder Days
Best live shows:
- Queen & Adam Lambert – Hydro (regardless of acoustics), Glasgow
- Slash ft Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators – Download
- The Virginmarys – Sugarmill, Stoke
- Beth Hart – O2 ABC, Glasgow
- Weird Al Yankovic – O2 ABC, Glasgow
O2 ABC, Glasgow
Updating my iPhone and not being met with a free U2 album.
The tragedy of the Bataclan attacks. I had seen Eagles of Death Metal two nights beforehand, having the time of their lives onstage. And I had been at a gig the night of the event in question. Stuff like that really hits home.
Things to look forward to in 2016:
Twisted Sister at Bloodstock, The Virginmarys’ new album and tour, finally seeing Motörhead (Lemmy’s health permitting), those Guns N’ Roses rumours to finally die off (not likely but still more likely than the event itself), The Temperance Movement’s new album and subsequent tour.