El Salvadoran blues rockers Steady Rollin released Love & Loss a while ago and got in touch recently to offer us a big pile of stuff to help spread the word of how good it is!
Love & Loss is the first full release from Steady Rollin’, 10 tracks which tell love-related stories from singer Fernando Poma’s real-life experiences to a musical backing which twists between emotional blues; agile, sinuous rock and a squall of alternative power. Poma has played music for as long as he can remember, moving on from the drums as a young child through to an obsessive fascination for guitars which still exists today.
We have two bundles to give away. All you have to do is answer the question below and you could find the following winging its way to you:
- CD copy of the album
- big sticker
- choo-choo train keyring
- cereal bar (don’t ask, they were in with the prize pack!)
- squooshy heart
- canvas bag
Note that we have two t-shirts – one is large and the other medium. The first winner drawn gets first dibs on the size they want! Second winner gets to choose the squishy heart or the bag as we only have one of each! We think that’s fair and we make the rules.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question and send your answer to . The competition will close at midday on April 4th.
What was the name of George Stephenson’s famous steam locomotive?
- One entry per person.
- We will only despatch the prize to a UK address (because we’re cheapskates), so if you’re outside the UK you’re very welcome to enter but you’ll need a mate who lives here to forward it on for you!
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- At lunchtime on Saturday 4th April 2020, we’ll pick one winner randomly from the correct answers. We may use dice, pluck names from a hat or chuck darts at a list. I don’t know yet. But it will be random and fair.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details (name / email / address) will be used for the purpose of sending you your prize and for no other purpose. They will not be passed onto any third party (other than the Post Office for obvious reasons).
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the list of prizes above. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!