Having recently supported Halestorm in mainland Europe, Devilskin are set to return to UK shores after their tour last year and subsequent Download appearance. Bassist Paul Martin comments:
The UK has been really supportive of Devilskin, we have a voracious fanbase there and we are totally amped to be heading back to play for them again! We made a lot of friends last time we were there at Download festival so we’ve been hanging out to get back.
A few of our crew have seen them on both UK tours and can attest they’re a great live band. So, along with their new single, “Endo”, they’ve been nice enough to give us 4 pairs of tickets for their tour which kicks off next week.
To be in with a chance of catching them (bearing in mind you’ve got 4 chances!), all you have to do is send the correct answer this easy question along with your name and the show you wish to attend to [COMPETITION CLOSED!]. We’ll give the pairs of tickets to the first four correct entries so be quick!
What country are Devilskin from?
- 31st October – Boston Music Rooms, London
- 1st November – Hobo’s, Bridgend
- 2nd November – Think Tank, Newcastle
- 3rd November – Cathouse, Glasgow
- 4th November – The Live Rooms, Chester
- 5th November – O2 Academy 3, Birmingham
- 6th November – Rebellion, Manchester
- 7th November – Craufurd Arms, Milton Keynes
- 8th November – Corporation, Sheffield
- 10th November – O2 Academy 3, Birmingham
- 11th November – Old Fire Station, Bournemouth
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over due to venue restrictions.
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name to put on the guest list should you win.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your prize and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the pair of tickets/names on the guestlist. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!