Killing Joke celebrate their 40th anniversary with a swathe of dates worldwide, including a generous number across the UK. Venues are listed below, and we have a pair of tickets to give away to each of two lucky winners so they can take a friend along to the gig of their choice… except London. Sorry! It’s sold out already and we can’t get anyone else into that one!
All we need from you are the correct answer to the question below, your full (real) name for guestlist purposes and the venue of the show you would like to attend. Due to the dates kicking off this Friday we’re again going to accept the first two correct entrants so be quick!
What is the name of Killing Joke’s first album?
Send your entries to [Competition now closed] with the details above. Don’t forget to tell us what show you want to go to (reminder – not London!).
- Fri 2nd – Rock City, Nottingham
- Sat 3rd – O2 Academy, Leeds
- Sun 4th – Northumbria University, Newcastle
- Tue 6th – Barrowland, Glasgow
- Wed 7th – Manchester Academy, Manchester
- Fri 9th – The Institute (The O2), Birmingham
- Sat 10th – O2 Academy, Bristol
- Sun 11th – Guildhall, Southampton
- Tues 13th – Corn Exchange, Cambridge
- Wed 14th – UEA, Norwich
- Fri 16th – O2 Academy, Oxford
- Sat 17th – Roundhouse, London SOLD OUT
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over due to venue restrictions.
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name to put on the guest list should you win.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your prize and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the pair of tickets/names on the guestlist. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!