In case you’ve been living under a rock, Andorran prog metallers Persefone are going to be hitting the UK for three dates next week and for a lucky person, we are giving away a pair of tickets to one of the shows! The show dates are as follows:
- 01.04.2018: UK – London, Garage Highbury
- 02.04.2018: UK – Birmingham, The Asylum
- 03.04.2018: UK – Manchester, Ruby Lounge
And if that’s not enough, the winner also gets to collect a vinyl copy of the recently released single, “In Lak’Ech”. More details about the single can be found here.
To enter this competition simply answer the following question…
What is the name of Persefone’s latest album?
Send your answers to along with your name and the show which you wish to attend.
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for entries is midday on Thursday 29th March, 2018.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over due to venue restrictions.
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name to put on the guest list should you win.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/dog’s bottom (just seeing if you’re paying attention) and the winner informed by email within 24 hours.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your prize and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the pair of tickets/names on the guestlist plus other gubbins listed. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!