They Uncultured are a new band on the block, having just released their debut single “Bark Like A Dog” at the end of last month. Well, to give you a chance to tell everyone about them by modelling their spanking new clothing line, They Uncultured have chucked a pair of very fetching t-shirts our way.
What type of animal is chasing the man through the woods in the video for “Bark Like A Dog”?
Simply go to the “Contact” page, select “Competition Entry” from the subject drop-down and message us your details along with the answer.
You can catch They Uncultured live on the following dates:
- Thurs 25th May – Nambucca, Holloway
- Sat 27th May – Fighting Cocks, Kingston (w/ Piano Wire)
- Sat 3rd June – Camden Rocks Fest (Belushi’s 10pm)
Terms and conditions:
- Deadline for entries is midday on Wednesday 31st May, 2017.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must have a UK address because we’re tight and can’t afford to mail stuff abroad.
- Only entries sent via the contact page linked above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name and address to send out the prize.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/similar thing after the names are written on bits of paper (hi-tech, eh?), and the winners informed by email later that day.
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your prizes and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Two prizes consist of one They Uncultured t-shirt each. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.