A ton of videos going up and coming in to us as always. Here’s our usual half-dozen…
Bronson A.D. – “Horrortrip”
Bronson A.D. presents the music video of their song “Horrortrip” taken from their upcoming album Warpath, out on 2nd February 2018.
After two EPs and some compilations, it’s time for Bronson A.D., to put their aggressive mix of thrash metal and hardcore on a full-length album. Their sound, mainly influenced by 90s thrash metal and NYHC, keeps headbangers as well as mosh-kids moving the pit.
Seaway – “London”
Seaway have released a video for “London”, taken from their excellent new album Vacation which was released via Pure Noise Records. On the video singer Ryan Locke says:
Shooting the video for “London” was probably the most fun we’ve had in the winter outdoors since going to igloo parties in high school. We can’t wait to be playing the new single along with many more songs from Vacation for the first time in the UK on our upcoming headliner. Joining us will be the UK’s best up-and-comers Lizzy Farrell and Woes. It’s shaping up to be a musical experience like no other!
Those live shows are:
- Jan 10th – Bristol, UK @ The Exchange
- Jan 11th – Nottingham, UK @ Bodega
- Jan 12th – Leeds, UK @ The Key Club
- Jan 13th – Glasgow, UK @ Stereo
- Jan 14th – Manchester, UK @ Rebellion
- Jan 15th – Birmingham, UK @ Institute3
- Jan 16th – Southampton, UK @ Joiners
- Jan 17th – London, UK @ The Garage
Kris Barras Band – “Hail Mary”
The Kris Barras Band will be releasing their new album The Divine And Dirty on Provogue/Mascot Label Group on 23 March 2018.
Kris Barras isn’t one to shy away from a challenge. As a former mixed martial artist, the singer and guitarist has fought in front of 8000 people, lived it up in Las Vegas, dealt with bankruptcy, suffered a deep and personal loss, unleashed southern-fried blues fury on stages across Europe and been voted one of the best 13 Blues Guitarists in the World Right Now in 2017.
You can catch the band across the UK on a large number of dates:
- 23 March – The Wharf, Tavistock
- 24 March – The Palladium, Bideford
- 27 March – The Comrades Club, Coulsdon
- 28 March – Ypres Tavern, Sittingbourne
- 29 March – The Iron Road, Evesham
- 30 March – Yardbirds Club, Grimsby
- 31 March – Aatma, Manchester
- 04 April – Haven Club, Oxford
- 05 April – The Face Bar, Reading
- 06 April – The Warehouse, Harrogate
- 07 April – The Supporter’s Club, West Hartlepool
- 08 April – Fuel, Cardiff
- 13 April – The Musician, Leicester
- 14 April – HRH Blues O2 Academy, Sheffield
- 18 May – The Abertillery Blues Rock Festival, Abertillery
- 15 June – LoveRocks Festival, Ferndown
- 01 July – Ramblin’ Man Fair, Maidstone
Weesp – “Illumination”
Weesp has finally rewarded its fans – so called sailors – with the first single from a long-awaited new album and presents their brand-new track “Illumination” together with official music video!
This is the first music video and first release by the band since 2015, and it kicks ass so you don’t want to miss the ship under black sails! The band stated that new album will have different, surprising and powerful sound that will contain the old vibes but at the same time some unexpected add-ons in terms of instruments and vocals. And ‘Illumination’, being the first track from the album, totally proves these words.
Psychostick – “Loathe Thy Neighbor”
Keeping up with their missions to seemingly release a video for every song they’ve ever recorded, Psychostick have dropped a lyric vid for another track from Revenge of the Vengeance.
Cris Martin’s Rock Dawn – “Overrun”
“Overrun” is the recent single from Cris Martin – a stunning slice of instrumental classic guitar rock from the virtuoso musician.
Cris Martin received critical acclaim for his 2016 solo album Rock Dawn, which featured former Iron Maiden front-man Blaze Bayley and former Samson drummer Barry Graham Purkis (Thunderstick). The single “Overrun” is drawn from the album and a video was also launched to coincide with the release.