Frontman with bonkers name (Trash McSweeney)? Check.
People in costumes that would give Salvador Dali nightmares? Check.
Visions of insanity? Big check.
Rocking music to go with it? Hells yeah.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Red Paintings. A band that don’t just perform music, they turn playing music into performance art. This new video focusses more on the music side, but hints at their live show which includes on-stage body painting and portrait artists. Amongst other stuff.
Who said art can’t be fun?
Live dates across the UK in November:
- Nov-05 UNDERGROUND, STOKE
- Nov-06 SOUND CONTROL, MANCHESTER
- Nov-07 AUDIO, GLASGOW
- Nov-08 CORPORATION, SHEFFIELD
- Nov-09 RAINBOW, BIRMINGHAM
- Nov-11 CRAUFURD ARMS, MK
- Nov-12 BORDERLINE, LONDON
- Nov-13 THE FACTORY, BARNSTAPLE
- Nov-14 EXCHANGE, BRISTOL
- Nov-15 JOINERS, SOUTHAMPTON
With special guests ‘Them & Us’, tickets are on sale now.