In case you’ve been living under a rock this morning, Halestorm have announced plans for their 6-week UK & European headline tour, kicking off in Moscow on 14th September and wrapping up in Madrid on 25th October. Widely acknowledged as one of modern hard rock’s most dynamite live acts, the trek includes 8 UK/Irish dates, including London’s O2 Academy Brixton for the first time.
Hello, UK Freaks! We are so excited to return to you with our biggest headlining tour ever! And we are beyond pumped to finally get to perform at the legendary Brixton Academy, one of the places that has been on our rock n roll bucket list forever! Can’t wait to see all of you there!
You can see a video message from Halestorm in the studio below.
Special guests for the tour are still to be announced. Tickets will be available via pre-sale from 12pm GMT on 7th March and then on general sale at 12pm GMT on 9th March, via www.livenation.co.uk, www.ticketmaster.co.uk, venue box offices, and all good ticket agents. Investigate fan club ticket offers at www.halestormrocks.com.
Snap up tickets quickly for the following dates:
- Fri 14th Sep – RUSSIA – MOSCOW Red
- Sat 15th Sep – RUSSIA – ST PETERSBURG Zal Ozhidaniya
- Sun 16th Sep – FINLAND – HELSINKI Tavastia
- Wed 19th Sep – IRELAND – DUBLIN Academy
- Thu 20th Sep – UK – BELFAST Limelight
- Sat 22nd Sep – UK – SHEFFIELD O2 Academy
- Sun 23rd Sep – UK – GLASGOW O2 Academy
- Mon 24th Sep – UK – BIRMINGHAM O2 Academy
- Wed 26th Sep – UK – MANCHESTER O2 Apollo
- Fri 28th Sep – UK – LONDON O2 Academy Brixton
- Sat 29th Sep – UK – BRISTOL O2 Academy
- Mon 1st Oct – NETHERLANDS -TILBURG O13
- Tue 2nd Oct – FRANCE – PARIS La Cigale
- Wed 3rd Oct – BELGIUM – ANTWERP Trix Antwerp
- Fri 5th Oct – DENMARK – COPENHAGEN Vega
- Sat 6th Oct – DENMARK – ARHUS Train
- Mon 8th Oct – SWEDEN – STOCKHOLM Debaser Strand
- Tue 9th Oct – NORWAY – OSLO Rockefeller
- Thu 11th Oct – GERMANY – HAMBURG Markthalle
- Fri 12th Oct – GERMANY – BERLIN Kesselhaus
- Sun 14th Oct – GERMANY – FRANKFURT Batschkapp
- Mon 15th Oct – GERMANY – COLOGNE Live Music Hall
- Tue 16th Oct – GERMANY – MUNICH Backstage Werk
- Thu 18th Oct – AUSTRIA – VIENNA Simm City
- Sat 20th Oct – SWITZERLAND – LAUSANNE Les Docks
- Sun 21st Oct – SWITZERLAND – ZURICH Dynamo
- Mon 22nd Oct – ITALY – MILAN Alcatraz
- Wed 24th Oct – SPAIN – BARCELONA Bikini
- Thu 25th Oct – SPAIN – MADRID But
You can also catch them in the UK this Summer at the Ramblin’ Man Fair, where Halestorm are special guests to The Cult on Sunday 1st July. For more info, visit www.ramblinmanfair.com.
The Grammy-winning, record-breaking group have been holed up in Nashville recently, working with producer Nick Raskulinecz on their fourth studio album, due out later this Summer on Atlantic Records. Join their 1.3 million Facebook ‘likers’ and check out some candid studio snaps the band have been sharing on their official page here. Talking to Billboard about the new album, charismatic frontwoman Lzzy Hale described it as “very rock. It’s definitely a step forward for us. I think you’re really going to see something that comes from all four corners of Halestorm, what each of us brings to the table and just how important all four pillars are in this band. We’re really pumped about having something new, and I just hope everyone likes it — and, regardless, we’re stoked on it.” The band have debuted one new song live so far, titled ‘Black Vultures’.
Halestorm will spend April/May on the road in the USA, playing festivals and co-headlining a milestone North American tour showcasing all female-fronted hard rock groups.