Another big bunch o’ dates for you to start working your life around…
Stiff Little Fingers
Stiff Little Fingers are set to embark on a 12-date headline tour in March of 2018 with special guests Ruts DC.
The band will also be playing 3 large outdoor summer shows with a rotating bill including The Selecter, The Beat and Buzzcocks.
Stiff Little Fingers live shows are always special events. None is more special than the band’s annual sold out St Patrick’s Day show held at the famous Barrowland Ballroom in Glasgow. 2018 will see the band celebrate their 27th year in a row playing there. Last year the band celebrated their 40th anniversary, with what is now one of their most successful UK tours ever. In recent years the band have performed spellbinding performances including a headline sold out hometown show in Belfast’s Custom House Square and playing Hyde Park with Green Day.
- 9th March Cardiff – Tramshed
- 10th March Bristol – 02 Academy
- 11th March Norwich – The Waterfront
- 13th March Manchester – 02 Ritz
- 14th March Nottingham – Rock City
- 16th March Newcastle – 02 Academy
- 17th March Glasgow – Barrowlands Ballroom
- 18th March Inverness – Ironworks
- 19th March Aberdeen – The Lemon Tree
- 21st March Reading – Sub 89
- 22nd March Brighton – Concorde 2
- 23rd March London – 02 Forum
- 25th May Leeds – Millennium Square
- 26th May Hatfield – The Forum
- 27th May Birmingham – NEC Lakeside
Darkest Hour announce European tour dates supporting Havok, and also alongside Cephalic Carnage and Harlott. The Washington-DC based metal group shall be on the road for most of April in support of last year’s acclaimed, ninth album, Godless Prophets & The Migrant Flora (Southern Lord).
Raw as all hell, musically complex, melodic, yet cutting with razor blade precision, Godless Prophets & The Migrant Flora is fierce and hungry for blood, and this album helps solidify Darkest Hour’s legacy as a major metal powerhouse.
UK dates are as follows:
- 23.04.18 UK London @ Underworld
- 24.04.18 Ireland Dublin @ Voodoo Lounge
- 25.04.18 UK Glasgow @ Cathouse
- 26.04.18 UK Birmingham @ Asylum
Having played some fantastic, incendiary shows throughout 2017 – including appearances at Hammerfest, Thrashersaurus and with Acid Reign at the Camden Underworld – the band are keen to hit the road again. So here we have Solitary’s first set of live dates for 2018, featuring an array of slots at some of the UK’s top underground festivals and all day metal extravaganzas.
With Solitary celebrating the 20th anniversary of their debut album, Nothing Changes, this year, there’s every chance of a few surprises sneaking into the setlist at these shows – alongside the devastating material from the critically acclaimed The Diseased Heart Of Society.
- February 23rd – PENTRE FEST – Queensferry (Special guests on a bill that includes Red Rum, Foetal Juice, Rabid Bitch Of The North and more)
- May 7th – THRASHERSAURUS – Norwich (with Xentrix, One Machine and many more)
- June 15th – METAL TO THE MASSES – Wrexham (Special guest appearance)
- June 30th – MOSH AGAINST CANCER – Coventry (Special guests on a bill that also features Fury, Basement Torture Killings, Xerosun etc.)
- July 6th – DRAGONFEST 6 – Bradford (A special guest slot on a bill featuring Charger, Internal Conflict and many more)
- July 21st – REBELLION – Manchester (Main support to Shrapnel)
- September 29th – HORDES OF BELIAL – Dundee (with King Leviathan and many more)
Swiss noise/hardcore band Coilguns are pleased to announce that they will be embarking on a European tour this spring. All tour dates will be in support of Millennials which will be released this March via Hummus Records. The album is available to pre-order now.
Guitarist Jona Nido commented:
We haven’t toured since we recorded our new album two years ago, but needless to say we are stoked to be back out there. The few warmup shows we did in December were absolutely overwhelming not only on the crowd’s level but also on the personal side. We have never been as focused and determined as a band and this is tangible on stage. Adding a 4th member and having Louis play more guitar also reinforces the chaos when it happens. Get your helmets on, this is gonna hurt.
- 23.03 – Colchester (UK) @ Three Wise Monkeys
- 24.03 – TBA (UK)
- 25.03 – Leeds (UK) @ Dreadfest w/ Yacøpsæ, Blockheads Grindcore, Chiens, and many more…
- 26.03 – Newcastle (UK) @ The Cluny 2 w/ GEIST
- 27.03 – Glasgow (UK) @ The Hug and Pint
- 28.03 – London (UK) @ The Underworld Camden w/ Birds in row, Soul Grip, Calligram