Ears still ringing from the Book of Souls tour, Maiden are already laying plans for the followup “history and hits” dates where the focus will be more on classic material. Dubbed “Legacy of the Beast” to tie in with the recent computer game and comic, expect a stage set design which will feature a number of different but interlocking “worlds” with a set list covering a large selection of eighties material with a handful of surprises from later albums to add diversity.
Tickets go on sale on November 24th (with the usual early sale for fan club members) and dates are:
- July 31 – Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- Aug 2 – SSE Arena, Belfast
- Aug 4 – Exhibition and Conference Centre, Aberdeen
- Aug 6 – Manchester Arena, Manchester
- Aug 7 – Genting Arena, Birmingham
- Aug 10 -O2 Arena, London
Maiden will be placing similar restrictions on ticket sales as last time around to prevent touting, so please be careful when booking that the person who orders the tickets can attend the gig.
- The full name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket and photo ID of the lead booker must be presented to gain entry into the venue. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the venue at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in guests being turned away.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the promoter reasonably believes this to be the case the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.