Tomorrow sees The Red Paintings’ first leg of their UK and Ireland tour in London at Dingwalls (June 4th). After a mammoth stretch across Europe, The Red Paintings are set to bring their Deleted Romantic tour across 17 venues. Based on a track from their first album The Revolution’s Never Coming, and showcasing new tracks from their up and coming sophomore album via Pledge Music, The Red Paintings promise a show like no other.
If you haven’t seen this band before (I have, several times ) you are in for a treat. With their completely unique orchestral infused space rock, The Red Paintings will take you on a complete journey should you be lucky enough to get to one of their shows.
This is not just any rock gig, the band create a whole new world with a visual and sonic display of intense musicality and art. They also invite local artists to paint on stage during the show, either onto a canvas or a human, members of the audience are equally encouraged to participate as well if they wish. If this is not for you, however, just sit back and enjoy one of the most creative experiences you will ever see and hear!
- SUN JUNE 04 – LONDON DINGWALLS
- MON JUNE 05 – BRISTOL LOUISIANA
- WED JUNE 07 – BASINGTOKE SANCTURY
- THU JUNE 08 – PLYMOUTH THE UNDERGROUND
- FRI JUNE 09 – CHELTENHAM FROG & FIDDLE
- SAT JUNE 10 – GRAVESEND LEO’S RED LION
- SUN JUNE 11 – SHEFFIELD MULBERRY TAVERN
- MON JUNE 12 – BIRMINGHAM SUBSIDE
- WED JUNE 14 – DUBLIN GYPSY ROSE, IRE
- FRI JUNE 16 – WORKINGTON LOUNGE 41
- SAT JUNE 17 – WELLINGTON RAFFS BAR
- SUN JUNE 18 – THIRSK WILLOWMAN FESTIVAL
- MON JUNE 19 – NOTTINGHAM BODEGA
- TUE JUNE 20 – EDINBURGH OPIUM
- WED JUNE 21 – GLASGOW BROADCAST
- FRI JUNE 23 – DUNDEE RED SUIT
- SAT JUNE 24 – BRIDGWATER COBBLESTONE