More for you to start saving up for or panicking as the tickets come out in a few days…
You Me At Six are set to release a new studio album that will confirm their status as one of the most important rock bands to emerge from the UK.
The album, their fifth, was recorded in Nashville at Black Bird Studios with Grammy award winning producer Jacquire King (Kings Of Leon, James Bay) and mixed by Andrew Scheps (Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chilli Peppers). It is set for release early next year, more news to follow.
To kick things off the band will play a bunch of underplay shows this autumn. Having gained a reputation as being one of the best live bands in the UK, with sold out tours that have seen them headline both Wembley Arena and the O2, this is a great opportunity to see them in the most intimate settings they have played in years.
- 4 Oct – Bristol, O2 Academy
- 5 Oct – Folkestone, Leas Cliff Hall
- 6 Oct – Swansea, Brangwyn Hall
- 9 Oct – Belfast, The Limelight
- 10 Oct – Dublin, The Academy
- 13 Oct – Nottingham, Rock City Main Hall
- 14 Oct – Oxford, O2 Academy
- 15 Oct – Cambridge, Corn Exchange
- 17 Oct – Inverness, Ironworks
- 18 Oct – Leeds, O2 Academy
- 19 Oct – Liverpool, Guild of Students
- 20 Oct – Sheffield, O2 Academy
- 21 Oct – Middlesbrough, Empire
- 23 Oct – Southampton, O2 Guildhall
- 24 Oct – London, O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
A co-headliner hitting the UK in September, this is a nice collection of heaviness for a bargain ticket price. The co-headlining package – sponsored by Zero Tolerance Magazine – will be descending on five venues across the country, including a stop at the mighty Warhorns Festival in Selby.
- September 15th – Underground, Plymouth
- September 16th – Firebug, Leicester
- September 17th – Warhorns Festival, Selby
- September 18th – Black Heart, London
- September 19th – Sticky Mike’s, Brighton
Polish death metal legends Vader are returning to London this November, as part of their 9 date ‘Rise Of The Empire’ European tour. They will be playing London venue, The Dome on 14th November alongside Florida death metal mob Hate Eternal and Canada’s syncopated metal machine Threat Signal.
Vader will be touring in support of their recently announced new studio album The Empire which is due for release on November 4th via Nuclear Blast, the follow up to their highly acclaimed 2014 album, Tibi Et Igni. The Empire was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok (Poland) and produced by Wojtek and Slawek Wiesawski. Sean kind of liked recent EP Iron Times, too. You can download it from Amazon now.