It never stops. I think we need to build more venues…
Hot on the heels of the news that they’ll have a new album, Twisted Love, out on September 2nd – and an EP of the same title on August 19th – the band have only gone and announced a tour. UK dates are spread between September and December:
- Thu 15th September Milton Keynes, Craufurd Arms
- Fri 16th September Swansea, The Scene
- Sat 17th September Stockton on Tees, KU
- Sun 18th September Paisley, The Bungalow
- Wed 7th December Zephyr Lounge, Leamington
- Thu 8th December Live Rooms, Chester
- Fri 9th December The Station, Cannock,
- Sat 10th December Corporation, Sheffield
- Sun 11th December Borderline, London
- Tue 13th December The Musician, Leicester
- Wed 14th December The Tolbooth, Stirling
- Thu 15th December Bannermans, Edinburgh
- Fri 16th December Think Tank, Newcastle
- Sat 17th December Rushden Athletic Club, Rushden
Joe Bonamassa continues his love affair with UK audiences when he returns to London to play the prestigious Royal Albert Hall on Thursday 20th April and Friday 21st April, 2017.
The Royal Albert Hall concerts follow Joe’s recent critically acclaimed Salute To The British Blues Explosion tour that saw the American guitarist paying homage to the music of Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page.
Planet Rock will run a 72-hour Ticket Pre-sale from Tuesday 2nd August 2016.
This will be the third time Joe will have performed at this historic landmark venue. He last played the Royal Albert Hall on March 30, 2013, on his Tour de Force tour of London. And before that, fans will remember the first time when he played the venue on May 4th, 2009, when Eric Clapton joined him on stage. The latter concert was eventually released on CD, DVD and Blu-ray. Entitled Joe Bonamassa – Live From The Royal Albert Hall, the live album has gone on to be one of Joe’s best-selling live releases.
The band recently announced a tour with Disturbed and In Flames, but have just added a Dublin date on January 7th at the 3Arena. Do note that In Flames won’t be joining them on this date. The full tour is now as follows (all January 2017):
- Saturday 7th Dublin 3Arena
- Tuesday 10th Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Thursday 12th Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
- Friday 13th Birmingham Genting Arena
- Sunday 15th Sheffield Arena
- Monday 16th Manchester Arena
- Wed 18th Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- Thursday 19th Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Saturday 21st London O2 Arena
Witch County malignant frights Devilment – led by fiery frontman Dani Filth, are very pleased to announce an extensive UK tour which will commence this December.
The run will kick off on December 6th in Colchester, taking the band through 11 UK cities – before wrapping up at eminent Southampton venue, the Engine Rooms on December 19th. Tickets for Devilment’s tour are on sale now. Support act to be announced shortly.
- Dec 6th – Colchester, Arts Centre
- Dec 7th – Nottingham, Rock City Basement
- Dec 9th – Stoke, Sugarmill
- Dec 10th – London, Boston Music Room
- Dec 11th – Norwich, Waterfront
- Dec 13th – Glasgow, Stereo
- Dec 14th – Newcastle, Think Tank
- Dec 15th – Wolverhampton, Slade Rooms
- Dec 16th – Leeds, Key Club
- Dec 18th – Reading, Sub 89
- Dec 19th – Southampton, Engine Rooms