A further reminder that this will likely be the last Tour News update until next week as most of us are at Bloodstock!
Southern California’s metal titans, Suicide Silence have just announced a UK-wide November Tour. Frontman Eddie Hermida comments that the band can’t wait to come back:
England, it has been too long! Hold on to your butts cause we will be headbanging our way through your town! Bring your A game cause we will be bringing ours. The last time we were around you guys brought it hard as fuck now it’s time to set the bar higher! Bring the FIRE!
Main Support for all dates comes from European metal-core torchbearers Caliban. Suicide Silence are expected to release a new album early next year via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. Tickets will be on sale from 11am BST this Friday 12th August.
- Thursday 24th November – Manchester – Club Academy
- Friday 25th November – Glasgow – Garage
- Saturday 26th November – Birmingham – 02 Academy 2
- Sunday 27th November – Bristol – Marble Factory
- Monday 28th November – Southampton – Engine Rooms
- Tuesday 29th November – London – KOKO
Norwegian Progressive Metal masters Circus Maximus released their fourth studio album in March to much acclaim. Entitled Havoc, the record transcends the boundaries of prog metal with excellent songwriting and jaw dropping musicianship combined with a great voice.
The band have been touring heavily in mainland Europe to promote the album and travel to London this month for a one-off show prior to hitting North America for further dates. The London show takes place at Camden Underworld on 27th August with support from Aeon Zen and Looking For Droids. Doors open at 6pm.
Sick Of It All
Just a reminder that the NYHC legends are celebrating their 30th anniversary this year – the UK/IRE leg of this run is kicking off this Friday in Bristol.
- 13 Aug Bristol – The Fleece
- 14 Aug Birmingham – Rainbow Warehouse
- 16 Aug Limerick – Dolans
- 17 Aug Dublin – Voodoo Lounge
- 18 Aug Glasgow – Classic Grand
- 19 Aug Leeds – Brudenell Social Club
- 20 Aug London – Underworld
Metal punks Blood Youth are pleased to reveal a run of UK dates this Autumn. With support from special guests ZOAX, the shows will see the band play material from their most recent release, EP Closure, out now via Rude Records. Vocalist Kaya Tarsus states:
We’re so stoked to announce the Closure headline tour. It’s awesome to be playing some of our favourite cities and a few new places as well. It’s been a while since we fully toured the UK – this time were swinging harder than ever, see you there!
Full dates are below, with tickets going on sale on Friday 12th August at 10am.
- 26th Sept: Manchester, Star & Garter
- 27th Sept: Glasgow, The Garage Attic
- 28th Sept: Newcastle, Cluny 2
- 29th Sept: Liverpool, Studio 2
- 30th Sept: Leeds, The Key Club
- 2nd Oct: Norwich, Epic Studios
- 3rd Oct: Bournemouth, The Anvil
- 4th Oct: Guildford, Boileroom
- 5th Oct: Tunbridge Wells, Forum
- 6th Oct: London, Boston Music Room
- 7th Oct: Birmingham, Asylum 2