More dates for your metallic diaries…
US based alt-metallers Dope, are pleased to announce that they will hit London for their first ever UK headline performance in support of their new album, Blood Money, which is set to be released on October 28th 2016.
The band will make a UK exclusive appearance at the O2 Academy Islington on Monday 7th November as part of their “Die Mother F**ker Die” reunion tour, featuring the classic line-up of Edsel Dope, Acey Slade, Virus and Racci Shay. This will be the first time that this classic line-up have shared the stage together in more than 12 years, and is the very first time that this line-up has ever played the UK.
Local heroes Twin Atlantic will be playing live and signing copies of their new album GLA at HMV Glasgow Argyle Street (9th Sept) and Code in Edinburgh (10th Sept).
The Glasgow show is limited to 230 people at 5:15pm on the day. Entry is only to those with a wristband which you can get by pre-ordering the album from the store itself. Only one wristband per person and it’s while stocks last!
The Edinburgh songs and signing will be split into two performances at 1pm and 2pm on the day, and entry is first come, first served.
Black Star Riders hit the UK/IRE in 2017 and they’re bringing Gun with them. Depending on the date you attend, you’ll also have the pleasure of Backyard Babies or The Amorettes as well. To make things even more complicated, they’re doing two dates in Glasgow, with BSR headlining one night and Gun headlining the other!
With The Amorettes
- Thursday 2nd March – Tramshed, Cardiff
- Friday 3rd March – William Aston Hall, Wrexham
- Saturday 4th March – Academy, Dublin
- Sunday 5th March – Limelight, Belfast
With Back Yard Babies
- Wednesday 8th March – O2 ABC, Glasgow (Gun will close the show)
- Thursday 9th March – O2 ABC, Glasgow (BSR will close the show)
- Friday 10th March – O2 Academy, Newcastle
- Saturday 11th March – O2 Academy, Leeds
- Sunday 12th March – O2 Ritz, Manchester
- Tuesday 14th March – Rock City, Nottingham
- Wednesday 15th March – UEA, Norwich
- Thursday 16th March – O2 Academy Bristol
- Friday 17th March – O2 Kentish Town Forum, London
- Saturday 18th March – O2 Institute, Birmingham
- Sunday 19th March – O2 Academy, Bournemouth
Following the recent release of their critically acclaimed second album, Things Will Matter, and fresh from playing main support to Biffy Clyro at the weekend, Lonely The Brave today announce the Dust & Bones EP. Led by album highlight, the anthemic “Dust & Bones”, the EP also contains two new originals – “Place Isn’t Lost” and “Bottled Time” – alongside a cover of Cambridge legends Pink Floyd’s “Comfortably Numb”.
The EP is available on Amazon now as a [amazon text=download&asin=B01HGGDHW8] or on [amazon text=vinyl&asin=B01HJ6WCDA]. Dates for the tour are as follow. All dates feature special guests Tall Ships except for the SWN Festival in Cardiff.
- 03.10.16 The Haunt, Brighton
- 04.10.16 Chinnerys, Southend
- 06.10.16 Electric Ballroom, London
- 07.10.16 Marble Factory, Bristol
- 10.10.16 Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
- 11.10.16 King Tuts, Glasgow
- 14.10.16 O2 Academy 2, Leicester
- 15.10.16 The Key Club, Leeds
- 18.10.16 O2 Academy 2, Oxford
- 19.10.16 Welly, Hull
- 21.10.16 O2 Academy 2, Birmingham
- 22.10.16 SWN Festival, Cardiff