From one end of the country to the other, if you’re ever sat wondering what to do in the evening then you’ve not been reading these pages…
Boston Music Room in London plays host to a special event on September 9th with two long-standing and distinctive voices putting on a rare acoustic show.
Antimatter has been rocking darkwave songs for fifteen years now but rarely has he touched acoustic. In September, Antimatter’s singer songwriter Mick Moss performs a series of stripped, intimate acoustic theatre performances with guitarist David Hall, where the more heartfelt pieces of the projects discography are aired in typical emotional fashion in ‘An Acoustic Evening Of Antimatter’.
Kari Rueslåtten has an extraordinary voice, her natural talent combined with classical training and roots and inspiration from both the Norwegian and Celtic folk music tradition has given her an unique sounding voice. Her music is filled with melancholy and melodic phrases that set out to awake the listeners emotions. Kari was one of the founder members of the progressive doom metal band The 3rd and the Mortal.
Kicking off this week, legendary US act Hawthorne Heights are dragging a couple of high-quality support acts around the UK with them. Ashestoangels have really pushed themselves to the limit in 2016, and Milestones have just released their debut EP.
- 9 August – GLASGOW, The Classic Grand
- 10 August – MANCHESTER, Sound Control
- 11 August – BRISTOL, Exchange
- 12 August – LONDON, Dingwalls
- 13 August – NORWICH, The Waterfront Norwich
- 14 August – SOUTHAMPTON, The Social
- 16 August – SWANSEA, The Scene Club
- 17 August – BIRMINGHAM, O2 Academy Birmingham
- 18 August- HUDDERSFIELD, The Parish
- 19 August – CHESTER, The Live Rooms