London four-piece The Hunna continue their rapid ascent, announcing their first UK headline tour alongside a set of European dates and a maiden voyage to the States in June to play a headline show at New York’s Mercury Lounge.
Having already sold out three London headline shows in March off the back of their debut track “Bonfire” – with an Electric Ballroom show to follow in June – the band will now be playing the length and breadth of the UK and also venturing into Europe visiting France, Holland, Germany and Belgium.
The Hunna’s current single – “We Could Be” – has notched up over two million video views and reached #15 on Spotify’s UK Viral Top 50 and #22 on the iTunes Alternative Chart. Zane Lowe and Huw Stephens have shown the band strong recent support, giving the track spins on their Beats 1 and BBC Radio 1 shows respectively. The Hunna are also blowing up globally, charting in territories including North America, mainland Europe, Australia and Asia.
Since launching in October, the quartet have amassed an army of followers and seen the videos for both “Bonfire” and its B-side “She’s So Casual” reach over a million views each. And now with “We Could Be” hitting the two million mark, the band’s fan base is growing exponentially, driven by the band’s crusading zeal which is connecting with fans worldwide.
The Hunna’s rise is nothing short of spectacular. They are destined to explode across the musical landscape of 2016.
- March 2nd – London, Boston Music Rooms (SOLD OUT)
- March 3rd – London, Boston Music Rooms (SOLD OUT)
- March 4th – London, Boston Music Rooms (SOLD OUT)
- March 5th – Paris, Le Pop Up Du Label, FR
- March 6th – Amsterdam, Sugar Factory, NL
- March 8th – Cologne, Blue Shell, DE
- March 10th – Hamburg, Turmzimmer, DE
- March 11th – Berlin, Auster Club, DE
- March 13th – Brussels, AB Club, BE
- March 23rd – Bristol, Louisiana, UK
- March 24th – St Albans, The Horn, UK
- March 25th – Southampton, Joiners, UK
- March 26th – Sheffield, Leadmill, UK
- March 27th – Nottingham, The Bodega, UK
- March 29th – Birmingham, The Sunflower Lounge, UK
- March 30th – Newcastle, Think Tank, UK
- March 31st – Glasgow, The Garage (Attic Bar), UK
- April 1st – Leeds, Brudenell Games Room, UK
- April 2nd – Manchester, Sound Control, UK
- April 3rd – Liverpool, Studio 2, UK
- April 4th – Cardiff, Clwb Ifor Bach, UK
- June 1st – London, Electric Ballroom, UK
- June 15th – New York, Mercury Lounge, USA