British classic hard rock band Inglorious have launched the official music video for their new single “Unaware” – taken from their debut album released by Frontiers Music SRL on Friday 19 February 2016. The single was recently made one of Classic Rock’s Tracks of the Week.
Says Classic Rock:
Lead singer Nathan James has carefully assembled a group of crack musicians to accompany him into battle, like a hard rock A-Team, and “Unaware” is the soundtrack to their latest musical mission. Slick.
Praised by Queen’s Brian May and The Winery Dogs’ Mike Portnoy, the band’s official UK album launch concert takes place at London’s Islington Assembly Hall on Sunday 21 February. Hailed as one of the UK’s most exciting new hard rock bands to emerge from the British underground scene, Inglorious is fronted by Nathan James, who originally sung for the multi-platinum selling Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Scorpions guitar legend Uli Jon Roth. Visit the official Inglorious UK press page here.
Inspired by musical giants such as Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Whitesnake, Bad Company, Aerosmith, the band have recently scored a hat-trick of rock radio hits including “Breakaway”, “Until I Die”, and “Unaware”.
With Special Support from Ali Clinton (& The King Lot in Glasgow and Edinburgh)
- Islington Assembly Hall, London – Sunday, 21 February
- The Brook, Southampton – Tuesday, 23 February
- The Robin 2, Bilston – Wednesday, 24 February
- The Flowerpot, Derby – Thursday, 25 February
- The Old Courts, Wigan – Friday, 26 February
- Garage 2, Glasgow – Saturday, 27 February
- The Caves, Edinburgh – Sunday, 28th February
- The Fruit, Hull – Monday, 29 February
- The Cluny, Newcastle – Thursday, 16 June
- The Musician, Leicester – Friday, 17 June
Pre-order the album from either iTunes or Amazon, and get a fre grat track of the song “Breakaway”, plus the new single “Until I Die”. Pre-order the album on iTunes: http://radi.al/Inglorious. Pre-order the album on Amazon: http://radi.al/IngloriousAmazon