NYC’s Tragedy: All Metal Tribute to the Bee Gees & Beyond, sets out on a tour of the UK in March, decimating 16 cities in 16 days. They are an over-the-top bombast of Disco, Metal, Glitter and Magic – the #1 Party Band.
Born out of the impenetrable divide of Disco and Metal, these six fearsome brothers fearlessly obliterated the truce line that had been set in the great Disco/Metal Peace accord of 1977 when they seamlessly blended the two genres with the debut album, We Rock Sweet Balls and Can Do No Wrong, which was a collection of Bee Gees songs redone in a heavy metal treatment reminiscent of Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses and Aerosmith. Since then, they have crisscrossed the globe with their spectacular live shows and having stormed across the USA, UK, Germany and Switzerland. Subsequent full length albums, Humbled By Our Greatness, Death To False Disco Metal and The Solo Albums have seen them spread their glittered wings to take on non Bee Gees classics from the disco era, soft rock anthems and party jams.
In 2015, Tragedy broke the internet with a viral video featuring their take on You’re the One That I Want from the Grease soundtrack.
If you’re allergic to smiling be afraid… be very afraid. Tragedy sweats glitter and cums confetti!
- Fri 4th March – Carlisle City – Brickyard
- Sat 5th March – Newcastle City – Cluny
- Sun 6th March – Glasgow City – Audio
- Mon 7th March – Edinburgh City – Bannermans
- Tues 8th March – York City – The Duchess
- Wed 9th March – Chester City – Live Rooms
- Thurs 10th March – Hammerfest – (Headlining Opening Night)
- Fri 11th March – Liverpool City – Arts Club
- Sat 12th March – Manchester City – Academy
- Sun 13th March – Cardiff City – The Globe
- Mon 14th March – Oxford City – Bullingdon Art Bar
- Tues 15th March – Norwich City – Waterfront
- Wed 16th March – Wolverhampton City – Slade Rooms
- Thurs 17th March – Bristol City – The Fleece
- Fri 18th March – Reading City – Sub 89
- Sat 19th March – London City – Brooklyn Bowl